Welcome to 401k Corner – here both sponsors (plan administrators) and participants will find useful, quick and understandable tips and tools for managing, monitoring and keeping your 401k plan relevant, up to date and on track. Posts are designed to be easy 30 second reads to give you, as the reader the most “bang for your reading buck” possible.
Plan sponsors will find:
- quick guides on how to better structure your 401k for both owners and employees
- updates and recommendations put out by the Department of Labor on fiduciary and administrative duties of plan sponsors
- tools to assist you in helping your participants get the most out of your their 401k plans
Plan Participants will find:
- how to start to understand your 401k or profit sharing plan provided by your employer
- useful resources to help you “chart a course” towards your retirement goal
- how to evaluate the various investment options offered by your retirement plan
…and much more. My goal for these posts is to make it easier to understand the often, all too complex task of getting the maximum out of your retirement plan. If you have a topic your would like me to cover please email me at email@example.com.